Find a Specialist

If you have a DFU that won’t heal, a wound care specialist may be able to help.
Wound care specialists evaluate and treat DFUs.

Talk to your doctor or enter your zip code to find wound care specialists in your area:

Click here if you are a wound care specialist and would like the opportunity to be listed as a local resource for patients with diabetic foot ulcers (DFUs).